- Cleaning Done has a public and employer's liability insurance up to £250.00 excess on any claim.
* In the unlikely event that something should become damaged or broken while we are cleaning your home or office, we will make every effort to have the item repaired, or replaced if it cannot be repaired only if such circumstances have been reported straight after completion of the job.
* The End of Tenancy cleaning service is guaranteed 48 hours after the cleaning has been conducted.
- The customer accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage or theft must be reported straight after completion of the job. Failure to do so will eliminate customer's pretentions. The only exception is our End of Tenancy service which is guaranteed within 48 hours after the cleaning procedure.
- Cleaning Done cannot accept responsibility for failing inventory check after the cleaning has been carried out. For this reason we advise our customers or customer's representative to be present at the time of completion of the cleaning in order to carry out an inspection and advise on site if any corrections are necessary.
- Cleaning Done requires all fragile or easily damaged items to be previously secured or put aside. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewellery, items of sentimental value, art and antiques.
- Providing or covering parking expenses is responsibility of the customer.
- Payments must be arranged in advance by a bank transfer, or made by cash/cheque at completion of the job.
- Cleaning Done cannot accept responsibility for: poorly fitted carpets which have shrunk; damage to upholstery if the Clear Cleaning Instructions are not visible; key replacement/locksmith fees if keys are lost by our operatives; cleaning job not complete due to the lack of hot water or power; presence or entering of a third party at the customer's premises during the cleaning process is taking place; more visible discolouring or wear of fabrics once dirt has been removed; failing to remove old/permanent stains that cannot be removed using standard carpet cleaning methods; existing damage or spilled liquid stains that cannot be cleaned/removed completely using standard carpet cleaning equipment; accidental damages worth more than £250.00; any accidental damages caused by our cleaners if the customer has an unpaid balance owed to Cleaning Done.
- All clients willing to book regular domestic cleaning must sign a contract with Cleaning Done. The client has the right to terminate the regular domestic agreement up to 14 days prior to the beginning of the service, or there should be at least 14 days notice in case a cleaning contract has already been signed. The client remains liable for 50% of the full prices of the cleaning services if the agreement has not been terminated with a 14 days notice.
- The client agrees that after the agreement has been terminated will not hire any domestic cleaner introduced by Cleaning Done
- Cleaning Done may be liable for up to £100 in key replacement fees in case client's keys get accidentally lost.
- Cancellation by the customer
- Dear customers, you may cancel or reschedule your cleaning session by giving us a notice at least 24 hours before the cleaning. If the visit is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the cleaning, the client must pay a cancellation fee of £50.
- The customer agrees to pay penalty tax of £50 if there is no one at home to let our cleaners in; in case there is no water or power available at client's property; or if there is a problem with customer's keys.
- The provided keys must open the locks without any special efforts and skills. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation of the service and a penalty charge of £50.
- If the information provided by the customer for the property size or the cleaning required is incorrect, the customer must agree to pay the revised price for the cleaning. If the client doesn't agree to the new price, and he/she cancels the service, he/she must pay as a penalty tax the initial price of the booking.